Yaron Paz, Professor
Room 224, Department of Chemical Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel
Tel: + 972-4-8292486
Fax: + 972-4-8295672
More details on the Department of Chemical Engineering, Technion: http://ceweb.technion.ac.il/en/
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Technion, Haifa, Israel
- MSc, Physical Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
- Ph.D. Physical Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
- Postdoctoral Researcher (Adam Heller’s group), UT Austin, TX, USA
- Introduction to Chemical and Biochemical Reactors’ Design
- Principles of Reactors’ Design
- Surface Phenomena (Grad level)
- ULSI Processes for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory I
- Senior Research Project I
- Senior Research Project II
Administrative activities at the Technion
- Vice head of the Department of Chemical Engineering, 2018-
- Member of senate of the Technion (2011-2012, 2017, 2018)
Public professional activities
- President of the Israel Vacuum Society (IVS) (2012-2014) . URL: http://www.ivs.org.il
- Member of the board of the Israel Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) http://www.iiche.org.il
- The Israeli Representative for the Surface Engineering Division of the International Union for Vacuum Science, Techniques, and Applications (IUVSTA),
- Oral presentations in international meetings: >110 (out of which app. 50 plenary / keynote / invited )
- Participation in organizing more than 30 Scientific Conferences
- Writing (short stories): https://sites.google.com/site/yaronpaz1212/
- Sports: yoga, jogging, hiking, mountain biking, swimming
- Yitzhak Rabin Memorial Chair in Science, Engineering and Management of Water Resources
- Honorary membership of the Israel Vacuum Society
- Henry Gutwirth Research Prize
- Abe and Emily Bolotin Career Development Chair.
- The Wolfson Foundation award.
- Milton and Lillian Edwards Academic Lecturer
- Giora Yashinski Memorial Prize.